Fun on the slip n slide
Nothing like a cold, fresh drink of water
Payson helped keep an eye on everyone
Our future swimsuit model
It has been so nice over the last few days. The kids are loving the good weather and are so excited to be able to get their swimsuits on. I decided to get a couple of pictures of them having fun before it gets cold again and they're stuck inside. Friday we just put on the sprinklers but Tyler was the only one that had a good time. It was still a little cold for the littler kids. Over the weekend we picked up the slip n slide and it was a huge hit! They didn't want me to turn it off. Payson wasn't so sure about the water but he loves being outside and was a good sport. The other three would have played all day. I've really enjoyed the nice weather and am looking forward to the summer months ahead. Looks like we'll have to wait just a little bit longer since the weather man says the rain is on its way and it should only be about 55 degrees tomorrow!!!! You've got to love living in Idaho!
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago
7 comments:
That brought back some great memories!
Hey Eli and Nichole, I saw your blog on Lisa's list so I was excited to see how the Pena family is doing. If you want to add me to your invite list, that would be awesome so I can see what your family is up to. Also if you want my blog address just send your email address to my email and I will send you an invite. Your boys are so stinkin' cute. Janell Holloway Bowman
Me again. Sorry my email address is ajsatellite@gmail.com. Janell
I feel bad I didn't say anything to you on your birthday! Sorry!!! Happy late B-day though. I love the pics of the kids outside, so cute!
Nic, It's really sad when we live in the same town and I have to look on your blog to catch up-Ha You are so cute, we need to get together some time. Your kids are so cute! Call me, lets do lunch Mandy Gardner
We enjoyed being out on those few nice days, too! Happy late birthday- you look so cute in that picture!
I love that pic of your boys you put at the top of your blog! it's so them!
Post a Comment