Friday, May 2, 2008

How Many Kids........


For those that don't know, I watch my neighbors two kids four days a week. It has been such a blessing for us to have me at home and everyday is such an adventure. Our other neighbor behind us just started watching four kids plus her own three. So between the two of us there are a zillion kids running around in the backyard (now that it is finally thinking about being warm). Today seemed like a regular playground. We had nine kids ages five and under outside all together, and they were having a ball. They managed to all jump on the tramp together at the same time without anyone getting hurt. When they got bored with that, they found another neighbors swing. I had to grab the camera to have proof that seven kids can fit on a porch swing at the same time. You can count the heads if you don't believe it. And everyone of them are smiling. We live in such a great neighborhood and are so thankful we are surrounded by great neighbors on all sides that are quickly becoming even better friends. I can't wait to see what the hot summer days have in store for us and our clan!

7 comments:

Amber said...

That is the cutest pic! They are all smiling, and Brylee usually never smiles for pics. I'm glad they had so much fun! Thanks for all you do.

Westlund Family said...

Whoa! Your a busy woman!

Lisa said...

That is so cute. We can't wait to move back by people who believe in having kids! That sounds like so much (crazy, busy) fun.

Stacie said...

Wow you are amazing. What a fun bunch. Blogging is so great. I love to be able to see what you guys are up to. It seems like you are doing great. Your kids are adorable. Tell Eli Hi.

Ashton & Co. said...

Wow- that is alot of kids- that's what our old neighborhood looked like and I must say I really don't miss it! ( I think it 's cuz they were ALWAYS at our house and there were usually 10 or more and they were all dramatic girls!!) When do you find out what you are having? I hope you are feeling good! Cute pics on the side by the way... your boys could be twins! They are so cute!

Rasmussens said...

Isn't it fun to have that many little friends. There is over 40 kids on our street. Lets just say in the summer time it is crazy, but we love it. I promise to get to the tag.

Tara said...

Nicole, my last neighborhood was like that... tons of kids. Then we moved and now it is all old people...
Sometimes I miss all the neighbor kids running in and out... well, actually just my kids miss it! Way to go on being such a good mom. They are all so happy. Definitely a good sign!