skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Oh my goodness, the day finally came. I have hit the ripe old age of 30!!! After a year of relentless teasing about diapers, walkers, etc. from Eli, the big day finally came. It was one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time. Eli made a huge breakfast for me, and cleaned and did dishes all day and wouldn't let me lift a finger. Then he made steak dinner......it was soooo good. After that, some of the family came over for the big party. I got so spoiled!!! I don't know if I deserved it, but it was so great. Eli even gave in and got me the cricuit I wanted so bad. He is so sneaky, all that time I thought I was getting Mario Kart to play with the boys!! They probably would have liked it a little better, but one day they'll appreciate all the great things I can make for their scrapbooks now. Once presents were over we had the best cake. Eli made strawberry shortcake and it was awesome! Definitely better than any I've made. It was a day I'll remember forever (if my memory doesn't give out on me any time soon)! All the attention made getting older a little bit easier to bare. Thank you honey for everything!
7 comments:
Can you believe we are that old. Who knew thirty wasn't that old. You look so dang cute. Hope you had a good b-day!
30!!! We are old. Turning 30 was my best birthday ever. It looks like you had a great one too.
That expression you have on your face takes me back to the 15 year old Nicole. Have you found out if you are having another boy or a girl?
Holy Cow, that sounds like a great day!! I will have Cortney call Eli for ideas and suggestions for when by birthday comes!!! it sounds like him was the boom this year. You look so cute, I love your pregnancy shirt!! I am glad tou had a great birthday, moms deserve them once in awhile.
if i paid you some money, would you do some scrap booking for me? I was thinking about how fun it would be to have one of new york. Maybe we can get together sometime and you can teach me the tricks of the trade :)
I LOVE my cricut, and I have an idea that Kathy had something to do with yours ;-) Fun to see your cute family!
I am glad that your 30th was fun, mine was very un-monumental. Maybe next year! Happy birthday!
Hi Nicole, it's Jami (Bergeson) Wyatt. I found your blog just recently and thought I would say hello and happy birthday. Your family is so darn cute! Good luck with number 3. When we had our third child my house became a zoo and my laundry and dishes didn't get done nearly as often! Keep us posted on your baby!
p.s. I'll have you all know that I'm still 29! ha! But my turn is coming later this summer, I think I'm ready.
Post a Comment